We are excited to know you are thinking of joining IcarTeam!
We always welcome experienced industry professionals joining our dealer network.
Why should you join IcarTeam?
You will gain exclusive access to IcarTeam dealer resources, services and related benefits:
- IcarTeam Repair Depot offers Industrial Electronics and Motor repair services to its dealers. We do not accept orders from end users and therefore we will never compete with you for your customer’s business.
- IcarTeam Engineering Department will help you resolve complex end-user integration and development projects.
- Extend the scope of your technical and product expertise through IcarTeam Technical training programs that are designed to be short-term, modular and flexible with the limitations of a working professional in mind. All courses offer access to real-world tools and machinery that industry professionals like you are using on a daily basis.
- Icarus, a Dealer Knowledge Database, is a vast product database with a wealth of information about drives, controls, motors and other product lines from mainstream manufacturers. Icarus goes beyond providing basic specs and images of the listed products: it contains vital information on troubleshooting the machine part problems, includes extensive documentation, stock availability and pricing.
Dealer Membership Terms & Conditions
We removed all obstacles: there are no dealer annual fees! Moreover, dealers enjoy deep discounts on most services and solutions. Furthermore, all dealers benefit from the same standard discounts, no exceptions or preferential treatments.
To maintain your good standing as an IcarTeam Dealer, you will:
- continuously provide expert and high-quality service to the end users;
- Be in a good financial standing;
- Render complete customer and technical support to your customers;
- Meet or exceed minimum annual ordering requirements.
As long as you meet the above conditions, we will be happy to provide an ever-increasing level of support to your business.
Who qualifies to join IcarTeam as a dealer?
- An established service business (machine maintenance or field services)
- Are you an knowledgeable service professional with relevant industry expertise and desire to start your own service business? Not a problem, we will help you get your business off the ground by providing the same level of support as other dealers. Moreover, you will have access to many tools and solutions that are typically cost-prohibitive for start-ups and small businesses.
Do we still have your attention?
Great! Let’s take a quick look at the application review process.
- Step 1: Complete and submit the application form
Carefully fill out the fields, then click on the “Submit” button at the end of the application form.
- Step 2: Preliminary overview of the applicant information
Please allow us up to 48 hours for an initial review of your profile.
- Step 3: Interview
Following the initial review, we will invite you for a phone or face-to-face interview, depending on your location.
- Step 4: Bootcamp Training
Now that the interview is done, you must complete the IcarTeam Bootcamp training course. The goal of this course is to ensure you are fully capable of accessing and using IcarTeam tools and resources. At this stage we will contact you to schedule the training.
- Step 5: Final Approval
Once you successfully complete the ICARUS Training, we will notify you of the final approval and provide account access information.
Now, let’s get the process stated! We hope this marks the start of a long prosperous and mutually-beneficial partnership!